Wednesday, April 30, 2008

She Followed Me Home

What did I expect for Las Vegas?

A friend of mine and I went to the see the show, "Bite", at the "Stratosphere".

I saw this show last year and I apparently talked-it-up a bit because my friend decided it would be a good show for us to go see. So off we went to the erotic vampire rock show.

Like last year, the show was great. The interesting thing about the show is I think it's nothing like you would expect it to be. It's an amazingly entertaining show with a classic rock soundtrack and a group of talented people.

This show always leaves people realizing that it's nothing like what they expected. If you're heading to Las Vegas anytime soon I would recommend giving this show a try as long as topless women do not offend you.

After the show we headed back to the Excalibur hotel. My friend went to Tower II and I headed to Tower I.

As I got closer to the elevator an attractive woman asked me if I wanted a date. Of course I told her no since I'm not completely dim. I pretty much assumed that she was only talking to me because she was... a lady of the night.

We're not talking a vampire here, because after watching Bite I may have just said yes.

She decided to follow me into the elevator and on up to my floor. The whole way in the elevator she kept asking me questions and going through a list of what she could do for me. In addition to the list of her "services", she also flashed me to apparently tease me into something I was obviously not interested in.

Trying to get rid of her I told her that I didn't have any money, and that I was just here for a conference and did not have extra money for other things.

She claimed she lost $50 of her girlfriends money gambling and was willing to do anything to get it back.

Yeah, right...

After following me all the way to my door, and a few more flashes, she asked if she could just have $5 or something. I checked my wallet and only had a $20 in there, so I gave her that and told her to leave and that I was not interested in her company. This seemed to make her happy, after all, she got $20 for doing nothing but annoying the crap out of me.

I'm not sure what is more sad, a person who has to offer their body up for sale, or those who make the purchase...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Politics and Common Sense

  I realize the two terms seem at odds with each other, but let me explain where I am going with this.   During President Trump’s ter...