Saturday, June 12, 2010

Priorities and Traits of a Good Person




1. Eat Healthy - Life begins and ends here. You are what you eat. A strong body and mind require proper nutrition to function at their best capacity.

2. Exercise - Without exercise the body will break down and atrophy. Exercise is required to achieve stamina to allow you to face physical hardships.

3. Honesty - With yourself, and everyone else.

4. Caring - Life is sacred. Treat every living thing with respect.

5. Loyal - Your word is golden and cannot be undone. Family is always family.

6. Dependable - Always complete what you set out to accomplish. Do, or do not, there is no try.

7. Integrity - Doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

8. Hard Working - Always perform a task that needs to be done with dedication resisting distractions. Procrastination is not an option.

9. Intelligent - Learning new things expands your ability to live your life well for you and those who depend on you.

10. Honorable - This will come naturally by following the other traits.

These are the things that I have decided create a solid foundation for a person. I'm curious to hear any thoughts you all may have on the choices.

Eating healthy and exercising are two things on this list I really need to work on.

I plan to review this list as a daily ritual to ensure it is burned into my subconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Politics and Common Sense

  I realize the two terms seem at odds with each other, but let me explain where I am going with this.   During President Trump’s ter...