Sunday, September 28, 2003

The New Content Management System (CMS)

Life in a Handbasket now has a new location (you're here now). Welcome to the new home for my general ramblings on whatever I feel like.

With this new CMS, it also provides you a way to interact with my news, stories, and ramblings like never before!

Over the next few months you will notice a constant flow of changes here, so be prepared to have you cheese moved!

Please jump on in and feel free to contribute wherever you'd like.

- Rick

1 comment:

  1. Please note that this was an old post from my CMS. It's irrelevant here but included for completeness.

    ReplyDelete

Politics and Common Sense

  I realize the two terms seem at odds with each other, but let me explain where I am going with this.   During President Trump’s ter...