Friday, April 02, 2004

Strength In Numbers

Ah. The sun is shinning, the birds are singing and you can just tell that spring is in the air. This is a good time to start a membership drive for “Life In A Handbasket”.

If you read this website regularly, please use the “Recommend Us” selection from our menu to send our link to your friends, or enemies for that matter. You don’t have to agree with my views to get others reading the Handbasket. In fact, maybe you can all gang up on me in the forums. Strength in numbers you know.

I constantly get e-mails sent to me about many different topics. Instead of forwarding jokes, why not send a recommendation for my website to others in your address book? The more folks that join the website the better the reading will become.

If I were to debate my own stance on many of the issues I have written articles about there is a lot that could be said against my point of view. The forums are a ghost town, but this is probably due to a very small membership to the website so far.

There needs to be fuel to keep my fire burning. I crave interaction and different opinions and views. Without a large reader base, and fresh information, my articles will continue to keep their current flavor. How can I change without opposing views to mold my thought process?

The number of hits for the website has continued to grow, but the membership is still low. Some of this is from the increase of search engine hits. Ultimately this will also help to draw a larger audience, but until that time, word-of-mouth will be the biggest help.

If everyone who reads this website tells five people about it, then hopefully some of those folks will spread the word, and the wave will begin to spread farther and farther.

In addition to reading my articles, take a few moments to look through the web links that I have found. There are fun things, strange things, and hopefully some helpful sites for you to explore. I will always be expanding the web links section, so check in often for links to some interesting places.

Another thing to do while you visit the site is to scroll down the left side and look at the topics that are being pulled from other locations. Some may not interest you at all, but every once in a while I tend to find a neat story or website to check out.

Do you have some thoughts that are on your mind? Would you like to share them with others? Let me know and I’ll give you the space as a visiting author to place your thoughts here for everyone to read. It can be anything from fiction to fact. Whatever you are interested in feel free to join in the experience.

If you forward the website address or articles to your friends I thank you. Hopefully, with all of your help, this website will see a significant increase in its readership this month.

May you all have a very enjoyable Spring and Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Politics and Common Sense

  I realize the two terms seem at odds with each other, but let me explain where I am going with this.   During President Trump’s ter...