Monday, June 28, 2004

Where Am I Now?

For all of you Blog readers this message was originally on my website so don't panic, the blog is remianing right here...

Life In A Handbasket is on the move again.

This will be the last article on this Internet address. Read this entire article for the location of the new website. If you are confused, please feel free to drop me a line or make a comment here.

Thanks to a friend of mine a new and improved Content Management System (CMS) similar to the one we are using now has been found.

As you can see, the site address www.ninthportal.net/cpg is similar to this one.

The new site is not really ready for prime time yet, but if you'd like to come on over and watch me slowly rebuild the website, and maybe read some of the older articles as they scroll back through the system, then you're welcome to do so.

I am also having you all register again since there are not many users yet, and I don't want to mess anything up trying to move the user accounts.

Hope to see you all make the move to the new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Politics and Common Sense

  I realize the two terms seem at odds with each other, but let me explain where I am going with this.   During President Trump’s ter...